Thank you for your interest in becoming a SHE Star in the See Her Empowered Program.
Over the course of 18 months, Yunus Environment Hub (YEH) supports 1,500 women-led micro
and small enterprises within the ABSA Bank clientele to build more resilient, sustainable, and
competitive businesses in response to disrupted livelihoods, climate change, biodiversity
loss and a resource depleting economy.
For more information on the program and offered services, please see:
To apply for the role of SHE STARS, please fill out and submit this application form.
Applications will close on 28th January 2022 at 11:59 EAT.
Estimated time to complete this form: 15-20 mins.
Please familiarise yourself with the eligibility criteria below. Only customers that fulfil these criteria
are eligible to apply. Applicants who do not meet these criteria will not be considered.
- Be an Absa Bank Kenya customer with a business account.
- Should be between the ages between 22 and 55 years.
- Have been in business for at least 2 years.
- The business should be women led/owned.
- Have demonstrated a keen interest for growth, e.g through operation expansion over years,growth in annual turnover, increase in jobs opportunities, market penetration etc.
- Favourably the business should be solving a challenge within social and environmentalbounds.
- The business should be solving a challenge within the following sectors: Agribusiness value
chains, Hospitality & Tourism, Retail & Wholesale, Manufacturing, Education, Information and
Communications Technology, Business Services (consultancy and basic services) and Waste
Management & Sanitation.