Thank you for your interest in becoming a SHE Star in the See Her Empowered Program.
Over the course of 18 months, Yunus Environment Hub (YEH) supports 1,500 women-led micro
and small enterprises to build more resilient, sustainable, and competitive businesses in response to disrupted livelihoods, climate change, biodiversity loss and a resource depleting economy.
For more information on the program and offered services, please see:
To apply for the role of SHE STARS, please fill out and submit this application form.
Estimated time to complete this form: 15-20 mins.
The Cohort IV Call for Application is now closed.
Please familiarise yourself with the eligibility criteria below. Only customers that fulfil these criteria
are eligible to apply. Applicants who do not meet these criteria will not be considered.
- Should be between the ages between 22 and 55 years.
- Have been in business for at least 2 years.
- The business should be women led/owned.
- Have demonstrated a keen interest for growth, e.g through operation expansion over years,growth in annual turnover, increase in jobs opportunities, market penetration etc.
- Favourably the business should be solving a challenge within social and environmentalbounds.
- The business should be solving a challenge within the following sectors: Agribusiness value
chains, Hospitality & Tourism, Retail & Wholesale, Manufacturing, Education, Information and
Communications Technology, Business Services (consultancy and basic services) and Waste
Management & Sanitation.